1.000+ attendees and 100+ world-class audio system will fly to Barcelona
to debate blockchain, crypto, DeFi, NFTs and Web3
Barcelona, Spain – 12 Could 2022
European Blockchain Conference 2022, which shall be held on 26-28 June at 5-star resort
Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1.000+ attendees at what’s the largest version since
the occasion was launched in 2018.
The three-day occasion will function greater than 100 distinctive business specialists throughout a range
of panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireplace chats. Confirmed audio system embrace:
● Daniel Leon (Founder & Chief Technique Officer, Celsius Community)
● Maria Eisner Pelch (Senior Enterprise Options Supervisor, Concordium)
● Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
● Tim Grant (Head of EMEA, Galaxy)
● Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
● Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Industrial Officer, BitMEX)
● Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
● Charles Walton (Senior VP & Common Supervisor, Avast)
● James Hume (International Head of Gross sales, Huobi International)
● David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Change)
● Edgar Plascencia (BD Supervisor Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
● Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
● Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander)
● Darko Pilav (Director of CBDC, Digital Asset)
● Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss Nationwide Financial institution)
This yr’s talks will cowl matters together with the rise and adoption of crypto belongings,
stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, privateness, institutionalization of crypto and
DeFi, regulation of digital belongings, constructing Web3, sustainability and tokenization.
That is EBC’s first in-person occasion in two years. Following the outbreak of Covid-19, EBC
moved all of its occasions on-line. In 2021, the corporate hosted 10,000+ attendees throughout
a number of on-line occasions.
“It’s our comeback. After 2 years of zoom conferences and dealing from residence, we’re thrilled
to have the ability to maintain a bodily occasion in Barcelona this yr” stated European Blockchain
Conference Co-CEO Victoria Gago.
“We constructed EBC to create an open house for everybody to study, join, and unlock
blockchain’s potential. It is going to be superb to see folks reconnecting in-person once more and
re-experience the great thing about face-to-face conversations” stated European Blockchain
Conference Co-CEO Daniel Salmeron
About European Blockchain Conference
The European Blockchain Conference was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to
inform, educate, and join the worldwide blockchain neighborhood.
4 years later and after 6 giant occasions, the European Blockchain Conference has develop into the
place the place hundreds of the world’s brightest minds meet yearly to debate the function
Blockchain know-how will play sooner or later.
Web site: https://eblockchainconvention.com/